We are currently hiring for a large manufacturing client in the chemical and pharmaceutical industry. It is an international company with production facilities around the world.
The task is to support the IT department in the international implementation of their group-wide ERP system. The role is based in the Heidelberg region.
- Support of ERP applications and support of users at their German and international locations.
- Support of end users through training and technical support.
- Creation of documents for all parties involved in the company.
- Cooperation with all parties involved in internal IT projects.
- Support during the introduction of the new ERP system in all branches.
- Interface to other IT systems into the ERP system.
- Solving problems and offering solutions if required.
- Successful completion of an education in IT, business or a comparable subject at university level.
- Experience with INFOR LN ERP system or similar.
- Practical knowledge of IT and ERP support Knowledge in one of the functional areas of sales, production planning and/or finance
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Ability to work independently and the desire for self-development.
- Great communication skills at all levels
- Ability to successfully explain IT concepts to all key users